You may contact the teacher: BDistefano8656@olhamptons.org
CONVERSATION CANDY HEARTS (STEM PROJECT for 2/13)
**Please remember that math is done in PENCIL!
Students are not turning in their homework or turning in their homework late. Beginning in the second trimester, for every 5 homework assignments missing, a demerit will be given.
Please see the homework link for updated information.
- Homework is usually out of the math workbook that can be left at home unless otherwise noted.
- Homework is to be torn out of the workbook and handed in the next day with a name placed on the top of the paper.
- When a student is absent, he or she is still responsible to hand in the homework at a later time. If the homework is not handed in within a week of returning back, the homework is counted as late and missing.
- Homework is posted on the website but the student is required to write the homework down in his/her planner.
Power School is updated regularly for math. Please log in to stay up to date with how your child is performing in mathematics (homework grades, quiz grades, test grades, participation grades, project grades).
- Tests will be announced at least a week in advance so that there is plenty of time to review.
- Study guides for the test will be posted on this site in the homework section to help a student study to realize what questions he/she may have. Please hand in the study guide prior to the day of the test so that I may check it over.
- Extra help is given during a lunch/recess period Mondays. Extra help is meant for the student to come to me to ask about a specific question or specific topic, not to review an entire chapter the day before an exam.
- When a student finishes classwork early, he/she will have the opportunity to complete basic numerical facts. For each worksheet completed 100% correctly, a student will earn a "check". When a student earns TEN checks, he/she can pick a Coupon Reward as a prize.