Vacation Assignment: 7 Christmas packet
Please see the homework link for updated information.
- Homework is usually out of the textbook, which can be left at home unless noted.
- The workbook must be brought to class and home. All work is to be done in the notebook as there is not enough space in the workbook.
- When a student is absent, he or she is still responsible to hand in the homework at a later time. If the homework is not handed in within a week of returning back, the homework is counted as late and missing.
- Homework is posted on the website but the student is required to write the homework down in his/her planner.
Power School is updated regularly for math. Please log in to stay up to date with how your child is performing in mathematics (homework grades, quiz grades, test grades, participation grades, project grades).
- Tests will be announced at least a week in advance so that there is plenty of time to review.
- Spirals will be given weekly to make sure past information is being retained. At the end of the month, spirals will be combined for one overall grade.
- Study guides for the test will be posted on this site in the homework section to help a student study to realize what questions he/she may have. Please hand in the study guide prior to the day of the test so that I may check it over.
- Extra help is given during a lunch/recess period TBD. Extra help is meant for the student to come to me to ask about a specific question or specific topic, not to review an entire chapter the day before an exam.
- Students have the option to complete test corrections to raise their grade.
- Test correction guidelines are as follows:
Full Heading on a separate sheet of paper
Show ALL work
Explain what mistake(s) you may have made
Staple test corrections to the front of the test
Handed in within THREE school days of receiving the test back